Resources & Member Benefits
The Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA) is committed to providing members with innovative products and services to improve productivity and meet professional information needs.
CICA is continually expanding our range of products by providing new accounting, assurance, tax, financial, business, practice management and other related resources to meet the demands of today’s financial professionals.
- CA Member Savings Program: The CICA and provincial institutes/Ordre have negotiated special member offers on a variety of products and services with a select group of suppliers.
- Client Development Resources: These resources help you to connect with clients and remind them of the valuable services you provide, enabling you to grow your firm.
- Privacy Resources for Firms and Organizations: The CICA, in partnership with the AICPA, have developed valuable resources, such as Generally Accepted Privacy Principles, that assist CA firms in providing privacy services to their clients and help organizations in addressing their obligations in safeguarding personal information under their care and control.
- CA Research Plus: CA Research Plus provides you with complete access to practical business information including journals, books, and business summaries.
- Work/Life: The CICA recognizes that there is a need to inform members of the issues related to work/life balance and provide best practices to firms on how to develop and assess flexible plans in the workplace.
- CICA Business Monitor: This quarterly report draws on the strategic thinking and business insight of Chartered Accountants holding key leadership positions in a wide range of Canadian organizations to provide a view of business trends and economic optimism across Canada.