Growing your Firm
Decisions matter…that’s why clients count on you to provide them with the best advice in every situation.
The Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants’ (CICA) Client Development Resources are an ideal way to connect with clients and remind them of valuable services you can provide as their professional advisor.
Whether you are trying to build on existing client relationships or attract new prospects, these effective tools can help to revitalize your client development and retention programs – helping you to grow your firm.
- CA Tools for Success: Practical guidance for small and medium-sized business owners and managers on issues that their businesses face so they are better prepared to work with their professional advisors to create a viable plan of action.
- Client Development Brochures: Practical resources for distribution to clients, helping CAs to build awareness about the services they provide and reinforce their expertise in various areas.
- Small Business eNuggets: A powerful online learning service designed to support the delivery of advice and information to your clients by educating them on a variety of business topics.
- Trust Services: A set of professional assurance and advisory services, including WebTrust® and SysTrust® based on a common framework to address the risks and opportunities of information technology (IT). A Trust Services evaluation results in an objective attestation opinion by a public accounting professional on a client’s business systems. Trust Services Seals convey to end users, customers and others that a client’s systems meet rigorous security, privacy, processing integrity, availability and confidentiality standards.
- Business Success Stories: A collection of 12 short stories that portrays CAs as “quarterbacks” for clients. Each story is written to show how every successful business owner needs trusted professionals who bring objectivity and timely advice to help their business survive and thrive.
- Client Development Resources Series: These cost-effective and easy-to-understand client guides provide timely and relevant information on the topics that matter to your clients.
- Practice Resources: These key resources help practitioners to enhance consistency and efficiency within their firm and provide the practical guidance they need to meet the professional standards.