CPA Research Plus
Get instant online access to magazines, journals and research you need for $150 per year
CPA Research Plus provides you with complete access to practical business information including journals, books and business summaries.
Purchase your subscription
Purchase your subscription to CPA Research Plus.
Free 14 day trial
Try out CPA Research Plus with a free 14-day trial. Continue this service for $150 a year.
Important note: This product is available through CAstore. You must be logged in as a member to purchase or use the service.
Benefits of CPA Research Plus
Email relevant articles to your clients or staff and receive notifications when new issues are released.
With your CPA Research Plus subscription you will receive:
- online access to the comprehensive Business Source® Corporate library with English-language business magazines and journals
- full-text coverage of French-language business journals serving both the academic and professional researcher with the Vente et Gestion database
- practical summaries of more than 700 of the top business books from the extensive Business Book Review database
- summaries of the latest research available on the Web through the Research Monitor e-newsletter six times a year
Business Source Corporate
Business Source® Corporate is designed to meet the diverse information needs of today's companies.
This database contains full text from nearly 3,000 quality magazines and journals, including sources ranging from general business periodicals to trade publications. The collection of titles also includes the top management journals.
Get a complete list of publications, included in the Business Source® Corporate database in the format of your choice:
Journals and magazines
- Business Source Corporate – journals and magazines (PDF)
- Business Source Corporate– journals and magazines (Excel)
- Business Source Corporate– journals and magazines (HTML)
- Business Source Corporate – other sources (PDF)
- Business Source Corporate – other sources (Excel)
- Business Source Corporate – other sources (HTML)
Vente et Gestion
Vente et Gestion gives you instant online access to full-text coverage of French- language business journals serving both the academic and professional researcher. This collection also includes publications covering such topics as accounting and tax, administration, industry and manufacturing, marketing, logistics, technology and others.
Business Book Review
Business Book Review (BBR) provides comprehensive yet concise summaries for the best business books available. Using stringent criteria, only the top 1% of the more than 6,000 business books published each year in the United States is selected for inclusion in the database. Summaries are provided for more than 700 of the top business books from the last 20 years.
BBR's concise summaries present key concepts and relevant business ideas to people with no time to read the entire book. BBR includes the following subject areas:
- business biographies
- business strategy
- customer satisfaction
- global business
- human resources
- major works
- personal growth
- social responsibility
Research Monitor Newsletter
This complimentary e-newsletter is a valuable source of research reports on various topics relevant to the CPA profession.
Distributed bimonthly, each issue features summaries links and research reports on the Web.
This product is available through the Knotia store. You will be prompted to register and /or log on to the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA) Knotia website.
You must log on as a member to access this service.
Once you purchase or try this product on Knotia, it will appear on your Knotia home page under My Subscriptions.
This offer is not available to non-members and is offered through a special agreement with the CICA. The normal retail value of the services included in this package would exceed $5,000 per year.
Send comments or questions to CPA Research Plus.