For more than 70 years, the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA) has been a trusted publisher of accounting and tax titles. CICA provides monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly newsletters on a wide range of topics of interest to members.
Receive any of CICA’s e-newsletters directly to your inbox by subscribing today.
- CPA Today: The national enewsletter for Canada's professional accountants.
- Conversations about Tax: Conversations about Tax is designed to create an exchange of knowledge, experiences, insights and opinions on Canadian tax issues.
- Conversations about Forensic Accounting: Conversations about Forensic Accounting is designed to create an exchange of knowledge, experiences, insights and opinions on contemporary investigative and forensic accounting issues.
- CICA Business Monitor: This report draws on the strategic thinking and business insight of Chartered Accountants holding key leadership positions in a wide range of Canadian organizations to provide a view of business trends and economic optimism across Canada.
- Talking Tax: This newsletter is designed to spark dialogue among Canada’s accountants on Canadian tax policy, practice and learning. Talking Tax is your source for updates on tools and activities that are important for accountants who specialize in tax
- CA Practice Advantage: A quarterly e-newsletter for CAs in public practice, providing timely synopses of information with links to Web-based sources.
- CareerVision: CICA's career management and recruitment advice newsletter provides timely career and recruitment-related articles, research and trends as well as a selection of current job postings from the CA Source career site.
- Conversations about Audit Quality is bi-monthly blog designed to create an exchange of ideas on audit quality developments and issues and their impact in Canada.
- Directors Source News: An e-newsletter providing timely synopses of information about best practices in governance, updates on regulatory changes, legal issues, and professional development opportunities available.
- Report on Industry: An e-newsletter for CAs in industry providing timely synopses of information with links to Web-based sources.
- Research Monitor: An e-newsletter for CAs providing summaries of, and links to, research reports on the Web.