The Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA) offers a variety of webinar topics for members and non-members free of charge.
To be notified of all upcoming webinars, please subscribe to the corresponding newsletters and/or webinars.
- CA Practice Advantage: The CAPA webinars focus on client development, technology, marketing your services, professional resources, events and other information relevant to members in public practice.
- CA Source: CA Source webinars focus on career advancement and staff management topics.
- CICA Business Monitor: CICA Business Monitor webinars, cover economic updates and other key issues identified in the Business Monitor survey that is sent quarterly to CAs.
- Directors Source News: Director Source webinars provide information on best practices in governance, regulatory updates, legal issues and professional development opportunities.
- Report on Industry: ROI webinars are targeted to members in industry, and highlight information on the latest trends and views, standards and regulations, information technology and legal matters.
- CAmagazine: The CAmagazine webinar series is targeted to all members, and highlights information discussed in the CA magazine, from IFRS to succession planning.
- Handbook Series Webinar: The CICA Handbook series features topics such as documents for comment, final standards and standards-related issues related to accounting, assurance and public sector standards.