The Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA) offers a variety of webinar topics for members and non-members free of charge.
To be notified of all upcoming webinars, please subscribe to the corresponding newsletters and/or webinars.
- CPA Practice Advantage: Client development, technology, marketing your services, professional resources, events and other information relevant to members in public practice.
- CPA Source: Career advancement and staff management topics for anyone interested in work-related or career and HR issues.
- Business Monitor: Economic updates and other key issues identified in the Business Monitor survey that is sent out quarterly to members.
- Directors Source News: Information on best practices in governance, regulatory updates, legal issues and professional development opportunities.
- Report on Industry: Targeted to members in industry highlighting the latest industry trends and views, standards and regulations, information technology and legal matters.
- CAmagazine: This series is for all members focusing on information discussed in the magazine, ranging from IFRS to succession planning and various other topics.
- Handbook: The Handbook series covers topics such as documents for comment, final standards and standards-related issues related to accounting, assurance and public sector standards.
- Financial Literacy: Provides volunteer training and information on CPA Canada’s Financial Decisions Matter program.